InnoTrain CSR - Training for sustainability
Companies more and more tend to orientate on business responsibility (CSR) and thereby create business opportunities. Moreover, a credible and sustainable CSR concept covers all functions within the company. But missing CSR knowledge and practical skills are often the crucial points not to engage more into business responsibility.
Therefore, "InnoTrain CSR" provided practice-oriented and flexible formats to involve all employees in vocational education and training. The transfer of a CSR compendium plus educational movies of the project was done customized to the individual needs of companies.
From 2009 - 2011 these partners worked on this project supported by Leonardo da Vinci, a program of the European Commission.
- Gewerbe- und Innovationszentrum Lippe-Detmold GILDE GmbH, Detmold
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Partnerschaft in der Wirtschaft AGP e.V., Kassel
- Deutsche Angestellten-Akademie DAA, Dresden
- German-British Chamber of Industry and Commerce, London
- German-Hungarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce, Budapest
- CECOA - Centro de Formacao Profissional para o Comercio e Afins, Lisbon
In effect, more than 80 modules in 8 chapters have been designed to cover the variety of CSR from its conception and history, facts and figures, the interfaces and topics, strategies and action fields, communication and implementation plus lots of good practices from all over Europe. Additionally, 4 educational films showed how companies already deal with CSR successfully.
Project material is provided on http://www.csr-kompetenz.de/csr-kompetenzowl/csr-training/
Videos can be found on https://vimeo.com/user38000682